Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

It has been a crazy week and it is only Tuesday! Sunday we had church and I worked with the 2yr olds, then came home and did 5 hours of yard work, then back to church for VBS, got home around 9pm and finally got everyone in bed and ourselves in bed around 10pm. Monday I took the girls to Cinco Ranch Water Park with our playgroup ran home for naps then back to church for VBS. Today we went to our friend Greydan's birthday party. Maddie had a blast and did not want to leave. They had a big blow up slide with water on it and you slid into a pool. Girls are napping now, then off to VBS again. "Its funny when I was younger and attending VBS as a kid I always wished it was longer. I thought 4 days was too short! Now being an adult on the other end it is a lot of work. Now I see why it is only 4 days long. Lol. But def worth it!

Mackenzie got her first pedicure today. Maddie wanted all of us to have the same color toes so we all have sparkly pink toes! Here is a pic of my toes, Maddie's toes, and some of Mackenzie's toes :)

 
Here are a couple pics from Cinco Ranch Water Park on Monday. That place was so cool! We can not wait to go back!




And a pic from today. Maddie was looking all cool with her sunglasses on the way to Greydan's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment