I love summer! The pools and splash pads and playing in the front yard! Lol... I am a kid at heart what can I say? :) My sisters Rose (13yrs), Morgan (13yrs), and Brianna (7yrs) all stayed with us for 2 weeks and left for the Hill Country yesterday. We had a great time! Went to the pool, the park, the mall, and other places I can not seem to remember right now. :) Anyway they are lots of fun to hang out with and so much fun to be around! They are a huge help with the girls and Maddie adores her Aunties. We will miss them being here but we are going to join them in the Hill Country next week.
On a different note... We have received a HUGE blessing!! Our wonderful neighbors who are amazing, are going to landscape our entire front yard for free with Ed's help! How awesome is that?!
Our neighbors are so sweet and we are really getting to know them better now that its summer. They recently had a movie night where our neighbors Mark and Debbie bring out their projector and big screen in their front yard and we all bring lawn chairs and watch a movie together. Maddie had a blast and loved it! These are the same neighbors that gave us a bunch of little people toys that their kids outgrew for free and a moonwalk for free. They are so sweet and so giving! I truly thank God for such great neighbors! I am looking forward to being able to help them and give back to them whenever they need it.
Anyway back to the landscaping. I love our home! We had been praying for a new home and putting our finances in order and now in our early 20's God has blessed us with a gorgeous home. I love every part of our home but I love the curb appeal just a little less. We knew it was going to take some work and money, ok, a lot of work and money to get the yard looking presentable. I have been really really wanting to get especially the front yard done so that when people come to our home the outside and the inside are both pretty. So a couple nights ago our neighbors Mark and Steve show up and tell us they want to bless us and do our entire front yard for free. It is going to have gorgeous flower beds and a sitting area with stone and a water feature. I could not believe my ear and still as I am writing this I am in shock! I can not wait! Thank you Lord for blessing us with such awesome neighbors and a front yard that is going to be beautiful! I pray you use us to bless them as they have blessed us!
On a side note Maddie and I were going around the house looking at all the pictures and we passed a picture of Ed and I on our wedding day. She look at the picture and said " Look Mommy your a princess!" How sweet! I love that little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment