Love the weekend! This week has gone by so fast. Trying to think of what I need to update you all on. :)
Mackenzie got her first pair of shoes this week. She is pulling up on everything and attempted to take 2 steps today. We are going out of town next week so I wanted to make sure we were prepared with shoes in case she decided to start walking. She loves her shoes!
I took Maddie out for a special Mommy Daughter date to go see Toy Story 3 this morning and she loved it! It was the second movie she has ever seen in theaters and she loves that she gets popcorn and candy. Ha ha!
We also celebrated Fathers Day a day early today because we have a crazy busy day tomorrow. Maddie and Mackenzie got Daddy 2 shirts from Target on of which is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and his favorite present, and a gift card to Lowes. Then we took him out to eat at Cracker Barrel which is one of his favorite restaurants. We had so much fun and Maddie and Mackenzie loved playing in the rocking chairs on the porch after dinner.
Tomorrow we have church in the morning run home for lunch and naps and then we start Vacation Bible School. VBS is at Parkway Fellowship June 20-23 5:30-8:30pm. Both girls are signed up and Ed and I are crew leaders for 3rd grade! Its going to be a blast and I can not wait!
Precious shoes! I love your blog. It is nice to hear what is going on with you and your lovely family. Enjoy VBS!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth! I hope to keep up with it so that one day my girls can have it!
ReplyDelete