I can not believe my baby Mackenzie Anne will be 1yr in 2 weeks. Last year this time I was in the hospital on Magnesium Sulfate praying she would stay in my tummy long enough to be healthy and this year we have a very healthy 25lb little girl. Born on July 4th almost a month early she was delivered at 6lbs 3oz and minus a little road block of jaundice she was healthy. Praise God! Feels like just a couple months ago I gave birth to her and now she is turning 1. How cool that she will always have fireworks on her birthday! She has 6 teeth and is trying to walk all over. She says dada, mama, nana, and fish.
Madison Grace will be 3yrs in about a month!! My first baby is going to be 3 and it is a very bittersweet moment for me. She is such a big girl and loves dressing up, tea parties, painting her nails, and doing mommy's hair. She always wants to help cook dinner and make brownies. The other day she saw an actor on TV and she walked in the room and said "Mommy who is that? He is too cute!" LOL... She is a big helper and loves to play with Mackenzie. She can count to 10 but sometimes skips the number 5 and she can sing her abc's but sometimes it get slurred together around L M N O P.
They are both growing up sooo fast! It is hard for me sometimes so I try to take it a day at a time and enjoy every moment with them. I do not want to miss a thing! I wish I could just pause time to enjoy them being little longer.
This will be the first time we experience two kids having their birthdays in the same month. Not sure how we are going to work birthday parties out yet but I am working on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment