I can not believe my baby girl is already one year old! She is working on keeping her balance and letting go of things. She can clap her hands, blow kisses, say mama, dada, fish, hot, and dog. We celebrated her bday a couple days early in Comfort Texas with her cousin Bella, Auntie Lorrie, and her Poppy. We went to Bear Moon Bakery and got a big blue white and red cupcake and she dug into it. She LOVED the cupcake!
Then the day before her birthday I made a practice cake. The girls are going to have a combined birthday party in a week and Maddie is going to be a princess and Mackenzie will be a lady bug. Here is a pic of my practice cake :)
And last but not least her birthday picture!
Happy 1st Birthday Mackenzie Anne! We love you so so much!!
Love
Daddy, Mommy & Big Sister Madison Grace
AND she can Whistle!!!
ReplyDeleteOh ya! I forgot that one! She has been able to whistle for months!! Its the funniest thing!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, very sweet! I love her birthday pic . . . I wonder who took that?
ReplyDeleteAdorable cake! Adorable little girl!
ReplyDelete