Monday, September 27, 2010

Quick Update

Holy Moly! I can not believe it has been so long since I have posted. I really have to get better at this. I guess I will just update a bit on everyone!

Ed passed the first part of his CPA! Yay!! He is studying so hard and working, he takes the second part on Oct 20th. He is also leading his own mens small group on Tuesday mornings at 6am. I am so proud of him and can not wait to see what God will bring out of his small group! He just turned 27 last week and is officially in his "old" twenties :) Lol! Love that guy! 

I am busy with the girls chasing both of my running girls around :) We do lots of fun playdates and I am an organizer for my playgroup which is fun. I have been doing really well having my quiet time with Jesus every morning and I make sure that Maddie sees me doing it every morning. I also do a Bible study on Wednesday mornings called creative corrections, and a small group on Thursday mornings at Katy Mills Mall where we walk and fellowship and memorize a verse per week. Last week I walked 3 miles!! Ed and I are also part of a small group together on Sunday nights and have made some awesome friends in that group!

Madison and Mackenzie are doing great! Maddie apparently heard me say pain in the butt the other day and she was walking around saying "Mommy thats a pig in the butt!" Nice, I know! Mackenzie is into everything and chasing her sister around. She is all into the baby sign language right now and does the signs for please, more, juice, and all done. I can not believe she is 15 months! Mackenzie is going to be a lady bug for Halloween and Maddie is going to be Princess Ariel.

We have so many fun things coming up like Dewberry farm, painting pumpkins, bedazzling pumpkins, carving pumpkins, Halloween, fall festivals. I can not wait!! I love from September-December, its my fav time of year!

Thats a super quick update and here is a recent photo of me and the girls. I have got to start blogging more!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Picture! I like the Creative Corrections study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruth! I am really enjoying the study too! We are only on week 2!

    ReplyDelete