I know this post is long overdue but I wanted to dedicate this post to my gorgeous and smart little Maddie for her third birthday!
Madison Grace you are growing up so fast! I can not believe you are 3yrs old. I remember when we brought you home from the hospital we were so excited!! Mommy did not want anyone to hold you :) We took lots of naps together and cuddled a lot. Now you are running all over the place, speaking very well, and being a big helper with your little sister. You love to have special cuddle time with Mommy when you get up from your nap and you always say please and thank you. You have great manners! You know your abc's and all your colors and are learning to memorize your first Bible verse, Philippians 4:13. You love to help Mommy fold laundry and unload the dishwasher. You really enjoy taking walks and riding with sissy in the wagon. You are a very smart and funny little girl and you make Mommy and Daddy laugh everyday! You are a good helper and entertain Mackenzie with funny faces while Mommy is getting her dressed and changing her diaper. You love to go to the library and picking out movies and books after we go to the preschool library time where we sing songs and read stories. You love to read with Mommy and even "read" to sissy all by yourself. You very much enjoy Target and HEB right now and ask to go there almost everyday. You tell me how you would like your hair done in the mornings and what you would like to eat for dinner but are very good at compromising when Mommy can not make hot dogs, pancakes, and spaghetti all for one dinner :) You give lots of hugs and kisses to Mommy, Daddy, Mackenzie, and your doggies Jack and Autumn. You always help Mommy cook dinner and are great at helping make cupcakes! Your dream day would be to go to Target, HEB, the Zoo, and the pool all in one day, at least that is what you told Daddy we did the other day! You love to sing your Sunday school songs with Mommy and we praise Jesus everyday together :)
You are a very smart and beautiful little girl and I am so privileged to be your Mommy! I am so honored that God sent you to me and has trusted me with raising such a wonderful little girl. I am so incredibly thankful to God and to Daddy that I am able to stay at home with you. We are a very blessed family and are so glad that you are part of it! Know that I love you with all my heart more than you can ever imagine and I will always be there for you baby girl! All my love!
Your Mommy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment