Thursday, April 2, 2009
April 2, 2009
Finally April is here! Ed is 13 days away from his "busy season" being over! We are so excited!! Maddie is 20 months and getting so big. She can tell me what she wants and LOVES to kiss the baby in mommy's belly! Right now Maddie thinks that there is a baby in mommy's tummy, in daddy's tummy, and in her tummy too! It is so cute! Mackenzie is due July 27! On Maddie's birthday! Mackenzie is growing and doing great! We are going to buy paint for her room this weekend. And hopefully have a garage sale next weekend to get rid of everything we don't need before Mackenzie makes her enterance. I am off to pick up the house before my piano lesson shows up! Then to rest and drink plenty of fluid like the midwives (and hubby) instructed! Will post ultrasound pics from yesterday soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are too cute! I'm adding you to my Google Reader. Hope you stick with the blog, I love knowing what's going on in Batinga world :)
ReplyDelete- Christi
I'm still trying to figure it all out... I need to add you and Amber but I can't figure out how...
ReplyDeletewhat the heck ! midwife ! you are not having my niece at home are you ????
ReplyDeleteyou know kids born at home have been known to be born without teeth and naked : )
love ya
Lol... No Mackenzie will still be born in a hospital... But with a midwife instead of a doctor...
ReplyDelete